Sunday 20 January 2013

I need YOU to make it happen

This is an invitation to YOU. It was so urgent I couldn't take a moment to comb my hair or wear any make up; I have those things and can afford to use them but some of those I am asking you to help through this project have no such option...



Dear One,

I trust lines have fallen for you in pleasant places.

40 days ago, I reached you with a story of an initiative that grew out of an impactful gift I received and invited you to support the initiative by doing at least one of the following:

§   Donate 
§   Nominate
§   Participate
§   Publicise

Response of donations trickled in, nominations for the N10,000 gift poured in and the idea grew way over my head leading me to believe that this will record a landmark success with your support. The project now has four legs, all in celebration of God’s faithfulness:

§    ACE 4.0 Project Award (National)
§    Career Conference (Odogbolu)
§     Young Leaders Conference (Lagos)
§     Mature Singles Summit (Lagos)

To ensure a thorough review is done for the cash award to 40 people or organisations, an Award review Committee (ARC) headed by an award winning radio journalist supported by 9 other professionals have been constituted and commissioned to begin work to enable us meet the deadline of announcing the first set of beneficiaries (10) by the 27th of January, 2012.

To find out more about the initiative, donate 4k or more, nominate 4 people or less, participate for 4 hours or less and publicise the initiative to 4 friends or more, leave a comment here or email annecares@hotmail.com.

You can also use this fundraiser link to donate directly to the cause.

Together we can positively impact 40 lives, empower 800 students in two locations and build an inspired generation, one mustard seed at a time.

Thanks and God bless you!!!

Omolola Omoteso Famuyiwa
For: ACE 4.0 Project

No comments:

Post a Comment